In Accordance with Maryland Department of Health, we are happy to resume our services with the following measures in place:
- Use of face mask or face shield will be required by all employees and patients in our office.
- Social distancing requirements will be maintained limiting 3 people at a time to our waiting room. This may include waiting in your car until called for entry into the office.
- Use of hand sanitizer or handwashing will be required by all employees and patients at the time they enter the office.
- Temperatures will be taken of all employees on a daily basis and any patient and/or companion who enters the office. If a fever of 100.4 is present the employee and/or patient/companion will be sent home.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tools, instruments, and surfaces between each patient visit.
- Patients will be scheduled to ensure a minimum of interaction between patients.
Please be patient with us as we reach out to confirm or re-schedule your appointment. We will continue to provide curbside appointments for routine hearing aid clean/checks and supplies.
If you have further questions, feel free to call our office at (410) 778-5170.
We can’t wait to see you in our office!
We’ll be smiling under our masks!
Barbara, Stacie, Chris, Jennifer and Renee